Your initial evaluation will combine the best of both "high touch" and "high tech" and will take approximately one hour. To schedule your evaluation please follow the steps outlined below:
- Call our office at 541-687-7775 or request/schedule an appointment online.
- Please have your insurance information ready so we can check your benefits prior to your first visit.
- Complete the patient intake form via the link below.
- Please review our updated Notice of Privacy Practices (rev. 10/01/2016).
Chiropractic Intake Forms
Prior to your appointment, please complete the appropriate client intake form via the link below. For your convenience, our Intake Forms are writable so you can simply click the link below for the form that applies to you, fill it out, download and email it to us at email@example.com or print and bring it with you to your first visit.
All adults, please fill out our Adult Personal Intake Form.
Pregnant Mama's, please fill out this form: Pregnancy History Form.
Children, please select the appropriate intake form below:
If you have had an Motor Vehicle Accident, please fill out our Personal Injury Intake Form and call our office at 541-687-7775 prior to your exam.
Massage Intake Form
Prior to your appointment, please download and complete the Massage Intake Form by clicking here and bring it with you to your first visit.
We accept most insurance with chiropractic and massage coverage. Please bring your insurance card with you to your first appointment so we can confirm coverage on your behalf.
What to Bring
- A positive attitude
- Comfortable clothes
What to Expect
It’s pretty simple. You can expect that we are going to do everything in our power to provide you with a delightful experience. We are going to listen to you so that we understand how we can best help you on your wellness journey. Ask us questions, tell us a joke, or just get down to business. We are here for you.
We will provide:
- A healing and calming office atmosphere
- A friendly and efficient staff
- Professional and dedicated chiropractors and licensed massage therapists that are genuinely concerned about your health and well-being.